(1) To clean a pool ¾
litre of disinfectant is needed for every 4 litres of water.
How many litres of disinfectant are needed for 40 litres of water?_________.
(2) One serving of flitters has 150 calories and a mass of 50 grams. How many
calories are in 5 grams of the flitters?____________
(3)Which questions could the expression below help to solve?______________.
(4)Emeka and Harry shared a profit on a sale in the ratio of 7:5. If a profit of $288.00 was made, how much did each boy get?
(5)Jacia is 174 centimetres tall. How many metres tall is Jacia? __________.
(6)A company that makes cardboard boxes finds that 4 out of 30 cardboard boxes are damaged. What is the
probability that a cardboard box is damaged?.
(7)The length of a rectangle is 7 units longer than the width, w. Which choice is a correct
expression for the sum of the width and the length?
(8) How many lines of symmetry are in the polygon above?
(9) Solve the following Algebra 6p=96, p is _
(10) The rectangular prism above is made up of unit cube
(11) The Harris’s want to put outdoor carpet on their carport. The diagram below is a representation
of their carport (measurements are in metres).
(12) The shaded area shows the parking lot at the football stadium center.
What is the total area of the parking lot?
(13) Which geometric solid named below has exactly 4 faces, 6 edges and 4 vertices?
(14) Nejada got the following scores on her test: Mathematics 80 , Languaguge Arts 95, Science 90 , Social Studies 70 and Communication Task 85. What is the mean of her scores.
Use the picture graph below to answer items from number 15 to number 17.
(15) How many studernts are in grade 1?
(16)How many more students are in grade iii than grade iv
(17) What is the total numbers of students in the school?
(18) Which of the diagrams below represents the net of a triangular prism?
(19) An aircraft left the airport at 07:35 hours and arrived at its destination at 15:45 hours. How long was the flight?
(20)If a man's monthly income is 8,000, how much did he spend on rent ?